Thursday 24 April 2008

Greetings, Blogworld

Well, I've been meaning to do this for a long time and now I'm finally claiming a foothold in the blogosphere. Why should everyone else have outlets for their thoughts and mine remain discreetly hidden. Perhaps having a blog is more like very public therapy - if so, God help us all. I promise to keep it all legal, decent and above all honest.

I suppose I hope that my thoughts and reflections will amuse, inform and provoke in equal measure, but, frankly, if no one ever visits this blog and I end up talking to myself alone I rather suspect it will still have served its purpose - allowing me to get off my chest all kinds of thoughts and questionings, rejoicings and gripes about the world, the church and sometimes, perhaps, God too (although He usually knows all the answers and will be unfazed by any criticism from me).

Anyway it is good to be here and I hope to have plenty to say in the coming months/years. Now............which button do I press to get this post up on screen? Hmmm!

No comments: